Thursday, February 11, 2010

Paper Toys Gun Need Help Locating The Name Of A Toy I Wanted As A Kid. Large Handheld Cap Gun That Used Paper Strips.?

Need help locating the name of a Toy I wanted as a kid. Large handheld cap gun that used paper strips.? - paper toys gun

Instead of the caps that hand-made plastic toys capgun with strips of newsprint to leave the group and make a lot noise sound. It was announced in magazines for children. I know the name and location of a tender, love my toys to the children I grew up. Any help appreciated.

3 comments:

kaligurl... said...

When seen as a fence with a red paper, the role of gunpowder in a bubble then come in big supermarkets in the toy industry section Ive.

sexie194... said...

when toys and we have seen here in Lake Charles, LA yesterday. I was very excited when I saw it when I was little, I traveled Pluss 50 years ago. But they were better together

valducci... said...

Try www.hardtofindbrands.com. They seem to have it all.

Post a Comment