Saturday, December 12, 2009

Autism Signs More Condition_symptoms Autism Signs?

Autism Signs? - autism signs more condition_symptoms

I have a cousin named John 4 years. We have a large family and I have my own obligations, so do not get to see much, and the last time I saw John when he 2 years ago. I think that may show some signs of autism. But his mother is very young and he loves to go out, that I do not think it is contagious or do you want to catch something. He hardly speaks what obvious things can be said that "the mother and the song, but also changes very quickly. He does not like well with other children, just our little cousin who is around your age. These are the signs for autism, what other characters do? What kind of doctor I would suggest that to see what you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment