Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yogurt Shoulder Pain 2009 After Exercise Today, I Have Mild Chest Pain, Nausea, And Diarrhea.. Any Idea Whats This Is?

After exercise today, I have mild chest pain, nausea, and diarrhea.. any idea whats this is? - yogurt shoulder pain 2009

This morning I felt a little nausea (mild illness), but I thought I ate something bad. Later I football rankings 25-30 degree heat of about 1.5 hours. I'm back and I was hurt a little out of breath, shoulder and chest, and I felt a little sick. I assumed that he was tired. Since then, the nausea increased, and now my whole stomach feels sick or a little tight top. In moderate diarrhea and pain in the chest as she was before, have gone a little stronger than before.

Who knows what could that be?

You note, I'm 17, 135 pounds, very clean and very often the exercise does not believe that football had a huge effect on my body. Moreover, when I got home, I ate a banana, yogurt, sandwich) Footlong sub (roast chicken and some cashew nuts ..

Thank you in advance for your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment