Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rabbit Watering System Plan Help My Rabbit Has Pasteurella?

Help my rabbit has pasteurella? - rabbit watering system plan

There are about two months, my rabbit, what was the vet thinks Pasteurella. His right eye watered for a few days, then began to tense (with a cyst the vet thinks) and has lost his appetite and grew very thin. We have tried to 3 weeks of rest and during the first week and a half. The prescription of Baytril training us to treat the virus Pasteurella. It gave us a different medication to help your digestive system, and thank God, it was almost full recovery except that the eye does not return to its normal size. But now a little over a month since my rabbit better on the left eye began today with water and HES has done to hold a closed environment, as was the case before the right eye. Then, of course, the infection, or as I have never heard from again, completely disappeared. I wonder if I can do anything to stop the infection to return or at least gone for a long time. My holiday is 6 years and I do not by a large number of treatments Pass is good for him. If anyone knows what's going to do the job, would be very gratefulthe national soul. Please help, I love my rabbit and not much want to see him in pain, or leave me.

A big thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment