Thursday, January 21, 2010

Caddy Daddy HELP ME FIND THIS SONG?

HELP ME FIND THIS SONG? - caddy daddy

I'll call you Daddy, Daddy.
Then came my father, papa
I need a Daddy, Daddy
Maintain in which the father of my father.
Come rain on me.
Come rain on me.

Now come and kick with Twista.
Black Caddy Daddy Mac
with a hoe in the back seat.
Pimp flo with 97th
has

Turn speed jitters.
What is this movie.
Upon entering my world
I will on their prey
You need to roll a Modelin.
Choose your contract can be the weatherman.
It is a celebration of their masters.

when I come in to do the rain.
Because every time I look I see more ***.

was good but could be better, which was wet, but I can Gett weather.
Come And Get Me Down water.
dont think i can be wet, I told you

Come and Twista.

2 comments:

tooluvel... said...

Twista - damper =)

Richelle said...

If your Twista - Weather

Post a Comment