Monday, January 18, 2010

Reception Candle Centerpieces Wedding Reception Centerpiece To Make. On A Budget, But Still Want Elegance?

Wedding reception centerpiece to make. On a budget, but still want elegance? - reception candle centerpieces

I'm getting married in a month and can not find something I like. I am the middle. I love flowers and candles. The living room has a romantic atmosphere with large wood beams, stone lite and large fireplaces. The colors are ivory, sage green, gold and pink. I take out of the place where the water taxi when someone proposed the blocks that it is involved. Please help! :)

3 comments:

foodieNY said...

Find mirror tiles, low cost, a place in the middle of each of his paintings. Start with a glass vase (you can buy at Walmart for less than $ 2.00 each), half fill with distilled water to float in a few flowers that match her wedding colors, and a floating candle. The lights in the mirror is so beautiful.

Emmy said...

I did everything, including my own. Tables, plants, bouquets, all these things.

My advice to you is to visit the local craft store. (I have a very good chance for Michael had.) You all kinds of Floral Foam shapes and silk flowers have can not say that it is not real. (And much cheaper than the original!)

I think you could a trio of very large candlesticks of gold in a final, and some ivory Nice Nice candles or sage, then surrounded it with silk flowers in cream, pink and tender green leaves get. Perhaps certain types of vines that end in candlestick, too. For his theme of water, you can glass, beach bags (sand and matt wave) in a gray-green color to get soft and use it as a kind of song.

You have to trust someone to get this unit set up in the place for you, but its etiology Flowers forensic saves a lot of money.

pammi716 said...

You can buy large glass bowls of real economic craft shops. , Would buy out of colored marbles flat, I have a color, perhaps green. Then you can buy flowers, floating candles, pink noise Nice. Place layer of marble in a glass container, add water, place a floating candle. Very elegant. It costs only $ 3 - $ 4 apiece. I used to save for marriage and a center is very beautiful and elegant.

Post a Comment