Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fireman Wallpaper Where Can I Get Fireman Sam Wallpaper Border?

Where can i get fireman sam wallpaper border? - fireman wallpaper

I had a good eye for the background of Fireman Sam and I can not find. Fireman Sam was very popular a few years ago and I think the manufacturer may have stopped production.
I found a compromise, but if you need artistic skills to create mummy.
www.wallpaperwholesaler.com. is a company that produces firefighter wallpaper for children. You can remove it as a base and / Fireman Sam sticks pages are screen savers games / toys, etc.
You can leave your child to create their own stories with the cuts.
As a printer, you can blow up any image they to the size you want. Find the image on the right hand side just could not, and his own 6 'Fireman Sam in the doorway of his bedroom have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment